Surprise surprise! Look at this! Got a second blog award and now I feel as light as a feather I wanna dance, over and over. Anouska I want you to know that I am not just happy, but super duper happy to the maximum level. After a long, dark and rainy day, I got a rainbow! Cheers to that!
Those are the rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post (and put in the logo)
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Seven things about myself? Hmmm… this is hard, coz’ I can state a lot! (I am such a chatterbox!) Here we go.
1. I don’t like it when a person reply with a “K” except for my parents (since they explained it’s easier for them to type a single letter instead of “okay”). I mean, usually a reply has 160 characters, now tell me what’s the use of the remaining 159?
2. When I was in grade school I broke my uncle’s lamination machine because I insisted that he laminate 5 purple fresh flowers I picked from the sidewalk (I need it for my prayer diary and I wanted it to be special.)
3. Believe it or not, I have more than 200 pair of earrings. I have not worn the others up to this time. What’s weird is I still find myself writing them on top of my wish list during Christmas season. If I ran out of food, I would wish I can chew them up.
4. Aside from stars, I adore animal printed things.
5. Self-obsession, major at that.
6. Life without lemon iced tea would be so sad and bad.
7. Daydreaming can be added to my hobbies if it will be considered as one.
http://thecultkid.wordpress.com/ for the wonderful travels ☼
http://thenicethingaboutstrangers.com/ for being the nicest stranger ever ♠
http://lancepost.wordpress.com/ for the most colorful pictures on earth ♪
http://tarnishedspace.wordpress.com/ for being infinite ♣
http://amyleeguzman.wordpress.com/ hang on, I’ll be with you lovely soul ♥♥♥