Third award and counting and now someone finds me Inspiring, what a great feeling!
Thank you so much http://liveonne.wordpress.com/ for the nomination. Sorry if it took me longer to respond to this but I would like to say I am deeply honored. Can’t believe I am this inspiring knowing that I have been on a roller coaster ride of emotions for the past months. But as I said, I am now feeling good and happy each passing day. Promise to share more inspirational entries in time.
So these are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
5. Notify those bloggers of the award and it’s requirements
Seven things about myself:
1. I do not know how to use chopsticks. I’d rather eat with bare hands! lol!
2. There’s something about high places (like overlooking ones) that makes me want to stay there forever.
3. I have not gone into the movies alone for the past 7 years and I plan to go out today to watch “Breaking Dawn Part 2”.
4. Aside from stars, I love strawberry stuff. Got a big strawberry pillow! :p
5. Lately, I am drawn to blue hues.
6. I love watching short films on Youtube, any genre except the freaky ones. Mostly I’d go for the funny ones and love stories.
7. I do not take vitamins, so people often wonder where do I get my never-ending energy. I have no idea as well, all I know is that I am super energetic.
Here are my nominees in no particular order: I find them inspiring in many ways, by their words, photos, poems and thoughts 🙂