How do you prefer to read, with an eReader like a Kindle or Nook, or with an old school paperback in hand?
Since I don’t have a Kindle or Nook, yes the answer is obvious, old school paperback wins. That’s for me, I just can’t finish a book though I have it on my Note 2. My eyes hurt after 2-3 hours of non-stop reading. Plus, reading a physical book has its own advantages.
1. Books fits right on hand, and turning each page is exciting.
2. Books smell good no matter what. Old or brand new, I just love it!
3. Books look amazing when aligned. I can imagine how my future library would look like *jumps up and down*
4. Books are conversation starters. Whenever I visit, National Bookstore, Powerbooks or Fully Booked, I talk to strangers and ask them “Hi, have you read that book you are holding?”, “Do you recommend I read it?”, “What type of books are you into?” and all that. It’s nice to hear stuff from another bookworm.
5. Books are old school, and that tops it. 🙂 I am one old soul.
To end this post, please let me share this, got this from Karen’s Facebook, another bookworm.