Mark your calendar Girls, Women, Ladies and Gals! It’s our month! This is the best time to reflect and act. Reflect how we have been as the Women of the World and how we lived our life to the fullest. Act to make ourselves better and stronger. Yes there may be down times, but self forgiveness is always there. You must forgive yourself first to move on and get to the next level. Never underestimate the power of your inner goddess. As we go along, we age, true, but that doesn’t mean we just age, we must age gracefully and we should not forget the pieces of wisdom that we get along the road.
To all my chikas out there! Make sure you are having fun this month. Why not?
- Buy a shoe that you have been eyeing for a long time
- Travel with your girlfriends or solo
- Watch chick flicks that make you cry or laugh at the same time
- Have a mani and pedi
Endless list! These are just my suggestions… and to all the men out there, treat your woman or wife! Why not?
- Spend a day with her and have a picnic (picnic with a blanket and a basket okay)
- Massage her feet, slowly. Please do not rush this time! 🙂
- Kiss her and tell her how much she means to you and your life wouldn’t be the same without her uniqueness and never-ending love
- It may sound corny but why not print your favorite photo with your special girl and put it near your bed, digital prints are awesome displays!
You see, it’s not just about women being women, the question is, how do you and I become one? It’s your call, a true Woman of the World embraces her own curves, eat what she wants and jogs her way back while putting their pink lipstick on, while tapping her toes to her favorite beat. Always smiling at whatever she does with a kick ass attitude but never forgets to be humble and giving.
Leaving you with one of my fave tracks that keeps me going since 2007 🙂
Giving a shout-out to my loving parents! Today is their anniversary, happy 32 years of wonderful marriage Mom and Dad. Thank you for the genes, lol! I cannot thank the Lord for always having you around and my siblings. Cheers!