In a few minutes another year will be added to my existence. Hmmm! So maybe this is it, I can say that L-I-F-E starts at 28 (at least that’s for me, most of the time I hear/read it’s at 30). I need to give a few updates about my “Joyful plans for my 28th Birthday”.
Plan 1) It saddens me that I won’t be able to do this since the “Donate Your Hair Org” updated their site and noted that hair donations should be 12 inches or longer. 😦 Unfortunately, I would be close to a boy’s cut if I do that.
Plan 2 and 3) Done already! Yipee!
And now! It’s time to give endless thanks to everyone who has been a great part of my life for the past 28 years.
1) My ever loving family members – I know it’s hard to be with a daughter/sister who’s always chatting about everything and makes “kulit” to everyone in the house. Forgive me if I always sleep when I have the chance to and for the non-stop drinking of iced tea.
2) My relatives on both sides, mother and father. You were all great and being close to almost each one of you makes me real happy.
3) To the friends of my mother and father. Thank you for treating us like your children and for helping my parents reach their goal in continuously reaching to other people in all the good ways you know.
4) For my Nueve D Barkada, you are the greatest sisters I have in life and you all know me from my hair tips to my toes.
5) My CJPLC, Assumption Antipolo, BCC and OLGC friends and batchmates, I have never ending memories of you. Most of them all funny and really unforgettable.
6) My ICT and Chase Friends, oh you have filled my life with happy working days! Thank you thank you thank you!
7) My WordPress family, endless thank you for visiting my site. Every click goes to my heart 🙂