Someone said to me “Marriage is hard, you have to work on it”. I didn’t actually reflected on that since at the time I was single and carefree. Now that I wear a ring on my finger, it’s all different.
My husband and I have not celebrated our first wedding anniversary yet but I am learning a lot of things. So far here’s my Top 10:
1. Love is a magical thing and one should be happy when he/she finds it.
2. One must pray that Love stays.
3. Choosing “sleep” over “let’s talk about it” is not a good thing. You will feel worse the next day when you wake up.
4. There is no turning back when you say “Yes, I am ready and I want to marry!”.
5. Both must be brave enough to jump over their comfort zone.
6. “I” simply turns into “We”, no explanation needed.
7. Couples must spend time apart, like jogging together but different routes to have some cool space in between.
8. Eat and be merry.
10. Love daily and have 10 – 20 minutes of cuddle time together. Please no phones during cuddling/sharing time!