Illusions light the reality of my dreams
Grasping for air I am bound to scream
Future faces I cannot see
How can one face the past with glee
If dreams are the only way to have you
Sparks of blue seas and all different hue
Then let me taste the sweetness of feathers in the night
For all I know I have to fight
Circling in a dream, bound to fight
In you I take flight
When love dies it is not only heartbreaking. It makes us cry and grieve for something special has left us. The pain comes in different levels and it changes us to a different person. A smarter one in most cases, while some choose to dwell in the dark shadows of love and won’t move on. Just like the sunflower above, the leaves wither, the petals turn into brown and fall. But it must not stop us from continuing to love another soul. Another soul that would be worth all the pain and suffering we have gone through. Learn to love again, soon the flowers will bloom and your world will be as colorful as before, only this time much sweeter.
I have unlimited things to say about ‘love relationships’ but this tops them all. When you find one who truly understands the one above, then he’s worth keeping for a lifetime. A healthy and open relationship ‘does’ matter and it will kill ‘irreconcilable differences’. Differences are given but “acceptance” is always there. Love and true understanding about how it goes and how to nurture it should always be the priority.
Never blame anyone for who you are today, because it’s all part of the great plan. Smile and be happy for you have learned something from the situation, may it be good or bad.
Have a happy morning, it’s not the end of the world 🙂
Music during Sundays makes us wanna slouch and snooze all day. After a long and tiring but fruitful Sunday, my girls, Ton and I had a small talk about “Love, heartbreaks and the never-ending cycle”. Nina’s Someday song inspired us so much we came up certain stages. This just came from our point of view and based on personal experiences.
1. On the way to Heartbreak – When all efforts are meaningless, you just have to break it or the other way around.
2. Heart broken – Either you feel torn into a million pieces or you feel this invisible hole in your heart.
3. Feel the hurt – You ask questions on why you have to experience such.
4. Acceptance – You start to think about the future again… Someday
5. A new season – Now you are ready…. to fall again.
6. New heart – You finally found him/her 🙂
7. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE – This is the problem, we can’t think of any song that makes us feel so in love, like in love everyday with that one person you finally found. Can you help us? Any song recommendations for our 7th part of the cycle?
So I discussed this entry of mine with my sisters. They had a few suggestions and I needed to check out the lyrics first to see if they will fit the 7th part of the cycle. After 30 minutes, I settled with this one. The song is entitled “You’re my You” by a Filipino singer Nyoy Volante. If you listen closely, he sounds so in love and contented with his love. Tell me if you like it guys! ♥
THINGS WE MUST DO
1. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don’t overdo; keep your limits
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
13. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
14. Smile and laugh more
15. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
1. Call your family often
2. Each day give something good to others
3. Forgive everyone for everything
4. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
5. Try to make at least three people smile each day
6. What other people think of you is none of your business
7. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
1. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
2. GOD heals everything
3. Do the right things
4. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
5. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
6. The best is yet to come
7. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful
8. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it