Okay, here we go. I do not know how to date. Like date-date. *Blush*Shy*Blush*Shy* Literally date, like go on a date with someone I like. Because once you ask me out, and I say yes, that simply means I like you and most probably, we will end up together.
This is funny and at the same time frustrating, lol!
Please take time to read my 10 Day Blog Challenge, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Again big thanks to Say Cheese for this bright idea. Try it, have fun and know thyself… How come I don’t know how to date? Haha!
Do not forget to check out A SHIP TO CROSS THE SEA OF SUFFERING 10 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE. Thanks for participating 🙂
4 Turn offs
1. Bragging about how many relationships you have been to
2. Not so clean toes
3. Being way toooooo confident
4. When one has clearly mastered the art of lying
READ MY PART 6
Six Things I wish I’d never done
1. Wore elephant jeans.
2. Allowed peer pressure.
3. Ate chocolates non stop for 6 months.
4. Collected non sense magazines that tempted me to buy material things that has no value at all.
5. Bought too many colors of the same shirt.
6. Smiled though my heart was breaking.
READ MY PART 4
Five People who mean a lot to me in no particular order
This is gonna be hard! I have so many in mind. To make my decision easier, I won’t include my family members anymore because that’s given. Okay, let’s start.
1. EA: He has always been a sort of positive pusher for me. He never questions my decision in life whether it’s about leaving or coming back. Most of the time he advices me to experience life just the way it should be tasted… bitter and sweet. He was there when I needed a frank response with a past dilemna that I had.
2. and 3. Arjay and Sergei: My first love and my first heartbreak. All the firsts but surely not the last… for I know, I shall fall in love with life over and over again. They are the ones who taught me that love is not just about loving a partner, there’s more to that. Experience pain and move on after. 🙂
3. Caitlyn: My niece, she taught me that there’s nothing more sweeter than the innocence of a child. Hopefully when you grow up, you will be strong, stronger than I dearest, for life is a challenging one.
4. Someone I can’t mention the name… haha! YOU taught me we can’t have all that we want.
READ MY PART 5
Seven Things that cross my mind a lot
1. The world is round, and though life may seem unfair, I guess it’s not (at some point).
2. If I die, I am ready.
3. My parents, and their sacrifices.
4. I have always been blessed.
5. I am born to do something moving.
6. What to eat for the next meal.
7. Worrying is a silent killer.
READ MY PART 3
Eight Ways to win my heart
1. Ask my parents if you can visit me at home. Super effort ang pagpunta sa house namin, malayo kasi, haha!
2. Open the door for me and for other people.
3. Look me straight in the eye when talking. Do not be afraid, my eyes are just normally big, but I do not have hypnotizing powers.
4. Be yourself and do not try to copy others. Not flattering at all. If you are comfortable in what you do, it will show.
5. Learn how to cook “Lucky Me” pancit canton, the right way. Not super soggy, just enough that I can chew it properly.
6. Do not take me to expensive restaurants on the first date, I’d rather check out a museum, watch reggae, or eat sisig.
7. Laugh your heart out, with me.
8. Run and do crazy stuff, again… with me.
READ MY PART 2
Nine Things about myself
1. I am a drama queen. Yes, I have dreamed of becoming a television artist, but since I am too old to audition, I just act daily… my life is a live tv series.
2. People say I look quiet and “mahinhin” until they get to be with me for a day. First impressions are not always right, ask my close friends, haha!
3. I hate math and the only subject under it where I do good is Algebra.
4. I love climbing trees when I was a kid, I miss it nowadays.
5. I adore long walks, especially around BGC.
6. I want to have two kids in the future, a girl and a boy. If twins would be possible, yes I will be very happy to have them.
7. I change my mind a lot.
8. Taking risks, one of my hobbies.
9. My soul sings poetry and my mind wanders most of the time.
READ MY PART 1