Here comes the rainy season. My favorite one. These are the times I find myself counting raindrops, sipping more coffee than usual, cooking “lucky me” to keep me warm and reading books non-stop to kill time and travel to another dimension.
So last night, I listed all my must read physical books. I almost died when my I finished my list, 42 books! *die, die, die and die once more* How did this happen? How can I have so many books?
I told myself I better get back to reading or else my sister Krissy will kill me once I step inside a bookstore again and end up buying all the reads that interest me. As much as I love my room, deep inside I know I need to find another place, another area where my brain won’t tell me “the weather is very inviting, go ahead and sleep”.
Now here I am, lying flat on my stomach blogging and reading at the same time. Mom’s gonna scream at me once she notice that her cute sala is missing one of her pink foamy seats. Yes, I brought them to our terrace.
Happy reading! 🙂
Okay, here we go. I do not know how to date. Like date-date. *Blush*Shy*Blush*Shy* Literally date, like go on a date with someone I like. Because once you ask me out, and I say yes, that simply means I like you and most probably, we will end up together.
This is funny and at the same time frustrating, lol!
Please take time to read my 10 Day Blog Challenge, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Again big thanks to Say Cheese for this bright idea. Try it, have fun and know thyself… How come I don’t know how to date? Haha!
Do not forget to check out A SHIP TO CROSS THE SEA OF SUFFERING 10 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE. Thanks for participating 🙂
Seven Things that cross my mind a lot
1. The world is round, and though life may seem unfair, I guess it’s not (at some point).
2. If I die, I am ready.
3. My parents, and their sacrifices.
4. I have always been blessed.
5. I am born to do something moving.
6. What to eat for the next meal.
7. Worrying is a silent killer.
READ MY PART 3
Eight Ways to win my heart
1. Ask my parents if you can visit me at home. Super effort ang pagpunta sa house namin, malayo kasi, haha!
2. Open the door for me and for other people.
3. Look me straight in the eye when talking. Do not be afraid, my eyes are just normally big, but I do not have hypnotizing powers.
4. Be yourself and do not try to copy others. Not flattering at all. If you are comfortable in what you do, it will show.
5. Learn how to cook “Lucky Me” pancit canton, the right way. Not super soggy, just enough that I can chew it properly.
6. Do not take me to expensive restaurants on the first date, I’d rather check out a museum, watch reggae, or eat sisig.
7. Laugh your heart out, with me.
8. Run and do crazy stuff, again… with me.
READ MY PART 2
A normal day can really turn into something beautiful. When I wake up to these kind of emails, I get excited and all that. Blog awards are one of the most beautiful miracles life can offer. The smile it creates after reading a simple notification is beyond amazing. Hmmm, yes you can say I smile a lot. Seems like it has been plastered on my face most days. To MOMENT MATTERS, deepest thank you for choosing my blog along with the others.
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
- Ehem Ehem, is this mike on? 🙂 Mabuhay everyone! Smiles from the sunny land (at times rainy) of the Philippines, I am very grateful to receive this award on behalf of my crazy self. Who would have thought that this blog could take my soul and experience to a whole new level of self-realization. To all my patient and lovely readers, biggest thank you. To date, I am Super Istar got 35,616 views and still counting. Without your clicks, likes and comments, this blog of mine would not have life. Honestly, I love my WordPress community so much I consider it a family already. A family that has grown close to my heart. I have learned to travel virtually, connect with readers through poetry and see the wonders of the world through my co-bloggers eyes’. Maraming salamat for the continued support and love, expect the same from me. Let’s continue to give love and receive it through the medium called blogging. 🙂
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
I know it is 2013 already but I won’t let this opportunity pass. Thank you so much All that charms for this award. Literally smiling from ear to ear while I am writing this post! ♥
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
So sure that some of them already received the same award but still, I wanted to include them on my list
Thank you for keeping me inspired with words and photos!
For some unknown reason, I decided to kill my blog the other day but DIDN’T HAPPEN. I have been very busy participating in life I felt like I had no more time to write. If I am not eating out with friends, or watching movies, or reading a book, I find myself sleeping or Instagram-ing. I intentionally didn’t ask my close friends if it’s okay to them if I kill my blog or whatsoever. Was busy working when I suddenly blurted out that I plan to do so. Of course they questioned me “Why?”, told them I do not feel so inspired at all and there’s so many things going on in my life. They asked me to think again real hard… pulled my brains and stuck a needle on my skin. Arghhhh! Then I said to myself today…
“What the hell am I thinking??? Why am going to kill one thing that I love the most? Personal friends of mine love visiting my site (Thank you so much from the deepest part of my soul). They say my blog is very ‘fun’ to browse and read. Some are surprised I even write poetry and consider me as an artist. My connection to this blog had been so real and killing this will be one great mistake. It may have started out of boredom but I made sure to share real life experiences of my travels and feelings. Besides, I did convince a few friends of mine to use WordPress and then I am gonna kill mine? For sure they will think I am one of the craziest lady they ever met. :)”
So now I need a “BLOG PUSH”. A push that will take me to higher limits in hopes of becoming a better blogger.
PUSH.PUSH.PUSH. As the quote above says, I will continue to look at the stars!