Felt like fall when you went away
Couldn’t stop praying you’ll come back this way
Then all the other seasons passed
I knew our roads would never cross again
All I have are memories kept inside a jar
And an open heart for a new-found love
Like a leafless tree
I stand my ground
Until someone waters me to life again
THINGS WE MUST DO
1. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don’t overdo; keep your limits
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
13. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
14. Smile and laugh more
15. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
1. Call your family often
2. Each day give something good to others
3. Forgive everyone for everything
4. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
5. Try to make at least three people smile each day
6. What other people think of you is none of your business
7. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
1. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
2. GOD heals everything
3. Do the right things
4. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
5. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
6. The best is yet to come
7. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful
8. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
The walls I built was not strong enough
For a traveller was able to break in and got stuck
You see I am not sure how
But maybe I left a hole somehow
So, I did allow the traveller to stay
Only to find out he has to go away
I planned to close the walls with the traveller inside
Only to realize he just rested for a while
And now I am left with the broken bricks at my feet
My hands surrendered in defeat
As tears fall, they will dry
Like tides so low, soon they will be high
But life goes on like seasons change
I have to adapt and learn within my range
Yes, I am building the wall again
Until another traveller breaks the wall but this time decides to stay
I almost lost it all
I almost lost my star
I almost took back all the promises I’ve made
I almost ate my words
I almost lost the one I love so dear
I almost lost everything
But I am glad I said three magical words
“I am sorry”
And I knew I have that love again
Like yesterday, today’s weather is still gloomy. This kind of weather makes me think about certain things. Actually, sensitive stuff, seems like my brain activity is at its highest during the rainy season.
One of my co-workers approached me after shift and she was asking if I know about the recent news about a hold up scene. I said “I just heard but not so sure if it was accurate”. Apparently, there were two incidences, first was with a lady walking and a man in a bike snatched her bag. They said she tried to fight the snatcher but ended up falling on the road. When she got up, her hand/arm got hit by a car that caused her an injury. Luckily, she is alive. Second was another lady who rode a public vehicle transport. The group of men inside the vehicle robbed the lady. As per news, she tried to fight as well and got shot then and there. Two days ago, the lady passed away. Now that was unlucky! Again, please do not quote me on the story, I am not sure if that was the real case.
The bottom line is, accidents happen in all forms and once they do and we are faced with death, are you ready to see God and answer Him when he asks, “How did you value the life I have given you?”. Surely you will need to answer one way or another. You can either tell him that you have been great from day one to the last or you can tell Him that you want to go back and live once more because there were so many things you took for granted. All of us would want choose the first one, but are we living, really living life to the fullest of our potential? The answer lies deep in our heart, maybe it is at the bottom but it is never too late. Start now and imagine all the good and great things you can do with your time. Manage and spend it wisely. Create a room for love and do not let hate stay with you. We are humans I know, most of the time we get tired and swear things out. Forgiveness is one powerful element that God has created for humankind. USE IT, anyway IT IS FREE. Once you have forgiven all those who have wronged you, VALUING LIFE will come next and it will be easy as 1,2,3.