Forgive me Lord
For I have sinned
May the ash on my head
Remind me that you offered your life
To save us
Today, like the rest of the days
I make sure to make my life better
And to see you in the eyes of everyone around me
For you have blessed me with goodness
and a heart so pure
God answers our prayers in time. He is never early nor late, to be specific, He answered mine when you first stepped into my life. All the ‘firsts’ are countless, first sight, first touch, first kiss, first talks and so on. Yes we had all those, but we must commit to make all things last, especially our undying love for each other.
At this moment, I promise before God and our loved ones that I will treasure and respect you each waking moment and kiss you good night as the stars appear one by one. There will be no more you and I, it will be us. Challenges may appear from the horizon and we will conquer them with all our might. For our love is stronger than gravity and I will make sure our hearts will forever beat as one. May we continue to grow and become better version of ourselves who walks hand in hand with joy in our hearts.
To my Universe, last love and unknown husband, I am your faithful wife, Joycelyn ♥
We don’t have perfect lives but we have the power to make them close to perfection. Sunsets, beaches, vacation, great friends and unforgettable stories, we can photograph them, keep them locked in our memories and cherish them in our hearts forever. Being ‘thankful’ is always the key… Have you thanked God today? I just did 🙂
Dearest 47 year old Joycelyn,
Be still and continue praying
For you have come a long way
God has blessed you
With more than you can think of
Your fears didn’t kill you
They made you stronger as ever
Continue to shine like the star
For yourself, your family and the rest of the world
Love Lots, 27 year old Joycelyn
The Daily Post at WordPress
Dearest 14-year-old Joycelyn,
Pray once you get up, for it will be your daily armor
Still, pray at night to thank God for your blessings
It is true that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger
But do not push yourself too hard
Love all the there is to love
And forgive all there is to forgive
You will have a super great life
A loving husband and bright kids
If at times you feel so down
Remember you are a star
Made to shine
For yourself and others
Love Lots 27-year-old Joycelyn
The Daily Post at WordPress
THINGS WE MUST DO
1. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don’t overdo; keep your limits
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
13. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
14. Smile and laugh more
15. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
1. Call your family often
2. Each day give something good to others
3. Forgive everyone for everything
4. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
5. Try to make at least three people smile each day
6. What other people think of you is none of your business
7. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
1. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
2. GOD heals everything
3. Do the right things
4. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
5. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
6. The best is yet to come
7. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful
8. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
Life in general is full of “what if’s”. We often entertain these thoughts on a rainy day or out of nowhere the question strikes like a lightning bolt under a dark sky. Growing up, I always tell myself, “risk it all, you got nothing loose”. I guess I did, however, at the end of it all, there are things you really cannot get no matter how high you reach up for them. So I go back to the “what if’s question” again.
Today however, there’s a different kind of light that shone above me. I realized that it is true… “WE DWELL IN WHAT IF’S WHEN IN FACT THERE’S NONE”. Life happens as it is and we always need to move forward and not backwards (since we can’t do that in reality). Like what Paolo Coelho said in one of his tweets earlier “We can easily sell our time but we cannot buy it back”. God wrote our life story with no what if’s, every little thing that’s happening is part of the plan. Our life will be twisted with those “what if moments”. All that we should have is reality, we can fantasize sometimes since it’s free. But let us not dwell too much on past things, we cannot alter them anyway. For all we know, what we have is now.
I could have danced all night, but I AM GLAD I didn’t.
Have a good night everyone! God speed ♥