1) I am alive again and I am human. I feed on love and pain at the same time.
2) If some people can’t accept us the way we were and the way we are, let them be. Someone will.
3) Feel the pain, for in it, you are bound to see wonderful things.
4) Blue makes me feel happy where everything is cloud like.
5) I am crazy and I have already asked someone if I can date him.
6) Life is so real, I pinched myself earlier and got hurt but didn’t bleed. Life didn’t kill me which means I am stronger in general.
7) Wait and be patient. In moments of loneliness, wait again and be more patient than ever.
8) The only reason why I have problems is because I over think things which should not be the case.
9) There is time for every thing, if only I will give time to make them happen.
10) If if I fail in what ever I do, I tell myself “Get back up and Move on.”
Where you can’t decide whether to step your right or left foot first
Where your other senses heightened since you can’t see a thing
I bet you are afraid
Now, close your eyes
Open them again
This time with small twinkling lights above your head
Where the moon light traces the tip of your fingertips
I bet you are hopeful
For the last time close your eyes
And when you peek through them, though it’s dark, you have seen the world in a different perspective
Life may be dark, but every second is worth living!
Check out more works about SILVER LININGS
Peace be with you and the people around you
While the sun rises
I hope your heart is filled with new chances
Chances to live, to forgive, to love a new person,
to change for the better and a new day to spread positivity
While the wind is blowing
May your worries and fears fly away with them
May your soul be filled with confidence and greater power
Then you will have what you want
An aura full of peace that lights up the sky like the sun above
Happiness starts from within
True joy will burst like a fountain
Once you learn to embrace yourself
Happiness comes in different form and sizes
True joy will always be handy if you do what you love
Once you share it, it never fails to multiply
Happiness is the key to achieving things
True joy will always follow after
Once you risk it all and free yourself from worry
For once, let it all go and experience happiness and real joy from within
Felt like fall when you went away
Couldn’t stop praying you’ll come back this way
Then all the other seasons passed
I knew our roads would never cross again
All I have are memories kept inside a jar
And an open heart for a new-found love
Like a leafless tree
I stand my ground
Until someone waters me to life again
Artwork by Vivalanat
Words by Joyce Aralar
At times I feel like drowning
There was nothing left to do
But to catch one last breath
And hope I can survive for a minute
Another minute, an hour, days, or even months
I prayed hard that someone
Will see me asking for help
And extend a hand
To save me from the mess I have created
As demons of my own continues to haunt me
But no one did
As I was about to completely surrender
I saw a tiny flicker of light, turned into fire
A blinding contrast of orange and yellow that seemed to burn my being
Hesitant at first, I forced to open my eyes
He was there
GOD was there
Flashbacks and realizations hit me all at once
I knew then I am the only one
Who can fight my own demons
See the true light
With His complete guidance
hope you guys like it and this artwork is proudly done on Illustrator CS6
Neil, I can’t thank you more enough, again, for bringing life to the words that I have written. This work of yours truly represents hope, when all seems down and low, we have something to hold on to.
Mornings come to us the way it should be. Clear, peaceful and full of hope. Start it with a whispered prayer and a smiling heart. Happy Monday loves!