Leave your walls broken as it is
Because hiding wouldn’t help
Feel beautiful with all the scars and marks
Be it fresh or old, shallow or deep
Your pain makes you who you are.
Been juggling on how to balance work and life at the moment. I am good at this, I just don’t know why I seem distracted lately. Usually, I know what to do when a situation comes up. Now, I feel so blank to the point of not even knowing myself. It’s weird and I talked to my sister about it and she said that maybe I am having this “mid life crisis issue”. Still, I don’t know.
Okay, now here it goes!
Ten Things you want to say to ten different people right now
1. You can do it. Just like Nike, yes you can do it. (I am telling this to myself too) No matter what the problem is, there will always be a way to exit properly.
2. Do not doubt yourself. Believe in your innermost power that you can do everything and anything if needed to.
3. Pray. A short simple prayer goes a long way.
4. Smile. It has always been contagious.
5. Kindness should always be your virtue as the Dalai Lama said. Yes it may be hard at challenging times especially when the person in front of you just instantly light this bad fire inside of you. Think that you don’t know the person and you have no idea what he/she has gone through.
6. Breathe 10 times when angry. It works for me.
7. Eat chocolate when you crave for it. Give in to the small desires of your body, a chocolate wouldn’t hurt if it makes you feel better. Try the dark ones.
8. Do not give a damn about what other people say. They are not in your position. Just do what do you, just remember not to step on anyone.
9. When life throws you lemons, learn how to make lemonade. Life should be as fun as it should be. Who knows, it might be our last day right?
10. Keep the CALM and paint your room white. Remove all the possible distractions that keeps you from reaching your goal.