Peace comes in the morning when you first open your eyes
Though your hairstrands are twisted due to endless tossing and turning
You still feel beautiful inside
Heart beats faster as you accept the light illuminating from the window
Excitement overflows when you think of positive things that await you
A brand new day
Another day to gain wisdom
Another day to love again
Another day to smile
A normal day can really turn into something beautiful. When I wake up to these kind of emails, I get excited and all that. Blog awards are one of the most beautiful miracles life can offer. The smile it creates after reading a simple notification is beyond amazing. Hmmm, yes you can say I smile a lot. Seems like it has been plastered on my face most days. To MOMENT MATTERS, deepest thank you for choosing my blog along with the others.
Awarding the people who live in the moment,
The noble who write and capture the best in life,
The bold who reminded us what really mattered –
Savoring the experience of quality time.
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video recorded.
Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and winners notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
- Ehem Ehem, is this mike on? 🙂 Mabuhay everyone! Smiles from the sunny land (at times rainy) of the Philippines, I am very grateful to receive this award on behalf of my crazy self. Who would have thought that this blog could take my soul and experience to a whole new level of self-realization. To all my patient and lovely readers, biggest thank you. To date, I am Super Istar got 35,616 views and still counting. Without your clicks, likes and comments, this blog of mine would not have life. Honestly, I love my WordPress community so much I consider it a family already. A family that has grown close to my heart. I have learned to travel virtually, connect with readers through poetry and see the wonders of the world through my co-bloggers eyes’. Maraming salamat for the continued support and love, expect the same from me. Let’s continue to give love and receive it through the medium called blogging. 🙂
THE WINNERS OF THE BEST MOMENT AWARD ARE:
Mornings come to us the way it should be. Clear, peaceful and full of hope. Start it with a whispered prayer and a smiling heart. Happy Monday loves!