We don’t have perfect lives but we have the power to make them close to perfection. Sunsets, beaches, vacation, great friends and unforgettable stories, we can photograph them, keep them locked in our memories and cherish them in our hearts forever. Being ‘thankful’ is always the key… Have you thanked God today? I just did 🙂
Third award and counting and now someone finds me Inspiring, what a great feeling!
Thank you so much http://liveonne.wordpress.com/ for the nomination. Sorry if it took me longer to respond to this but I would like to say I am deeply honored. Can’t believe I am this inspiring knowing that I have been on a roller coaster ride of emotions for the past months. But as I said, I am now feeling good and happy each passing day. Promise to share more inspirational entries in time.
So these are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
5. Notify those bloggers of the award and it’s requirements
Seven things about myself:
1. I do not know how to use chopsticks. I’d rather eat with bare hands! lol!
2. There’s something about high places (like overlooking ones) that makes me want to stay there forever.
3. I have not gone into the movies alone for the past 7 years and I plan to go out today to watch “Breaking Dawn Part 2”.
4. Aside from stars, I love strawberry stuff. Got a big strawberry pillow! :p
5. Lately, I am drawn to blue hues.
6. I love watching short films on Youtube, any genre except the freaky ones. Mostly I’d go for the funny ones and love stories.
7. I do not take vitamins, so people often wonder where do I get my never-ending energy. I have no idea as well, all I know is that I am super energetic.
Here are my nominees in no particular order: I find them inspiring in many ways, by their words, photos, poems and thoughts 🙂
9:06 in the morning, I am blogging from our kitchen table. Mom just left with her coffee after eating rice and an egg with lots of tomato ketchup. We talked for a while, about the plans for the day. After this, I need to take a bath and head to the salon to have my manicure and pedicure (addicted to them). After lunch, she will accompany me to Makati to claim some make ups that I bought from an online deal.
If I were to think about it, seems this day is pretty normal like the rest of my days. Rice, chocolate drink, humming birds in the background, clear blue sky and green leafy trees envelopes me in a hug. Suddenly, a small tug of loneliness drifts through me. I do not know what lies ahead and it makes me feel sick. I am not so sure if this one of those things that call “birthday blues” but surely for my age, I should not be having this at all. In three years times I will be 30 and what? At the end of it all… my hopeful heart sings quietly in one corner. She is always there, pushing me to the limits when I think I can no longer hold on. God has given me power to never stop believing, believe in myself, the people around me and Him.
So as you can see, I think this applies for all of us, there are moments that we feel so down like today but a little dose of hope can make a difference. If you are having a hard time looking to that bright side, imagine all the blessings that you have received and you will be surprised you can’t count all of them with your fingers and toes.
God loves us in every way, and we must put our trust in Him. I will always trust Him.