In a few minutes another year will be added to my existence. Hmmm! So maybe this is it, I can say that L-I-F-E starts at 28 (at least that’s for me, most of the time I hear/read it’s at 30). I need to give a few updates about my “Joyful plans for my 28th Birthday”.
Plan 1) It saddens me that I won’t be able to do this since the “Donate Your Hair Org” updated their site and noted that hair donations should be 12 inches or longer. 😦 Unfortunately, I would be close to a boy’s cut if I do that.
Plan 2 and 3) Done already! Yipee!
And now! It’s time to give endless thanks to everyone who has been a great part of my life for the past 28 years.
1) My ever loving family members – I know it’s hard to be with a daughter/sister who’s always chatting about everything and makes “kulit” to everyone in the house. Forgive me if I always sleep when I have the chance to and for the non-stop drinking of iced tea.
2) My relatives on both sides, mother and father. You were all great and being close to almost each one of you makes me real happy.
3) To the friends of my mother and father. Thank you for treating us like your children and for helping my parents reach their goal in continuously reaching to other people in all the good ways you know.
4) For my Nueve D Barkada, you are the greatest sisters I have in life and you all know me from my hair tips to my toes.
5) My CJPLC, Assumption Antipolo, BCC and OLGC friends and batchmates, I have never ending memories of you. Most of them all funny and really unforgettable.
6) My ICT and Chase Friends, oh you have filled my life with happy working days! Thank you thank you thank you!
7) My WordPress family, endless thank you for visiting my site. Every click goes to my heart 🙂
For some unknown reason, I decided to kill my blog the other day but DIDN’T HAPPEN. I have been very busy participating in life I felt like I had no more time to write. If I am not eating out with friends, or watching movies, or reading a book, I find myself sleeping or Instagram-ing. I intentionally didn’t ask my close friends if it’s okay to them if I kill my blog or whatsoever. Was busy working when I suddenly blurted out that I plan to do so. Of course they questioned me “Why?”, told them I do not feel so inspired at all and there’s so many things going on in my life. They asked me to think again real hard… pulled my brains and stuck a needle on my skin. Arghhhh! Then I said to myself today…
“What the hell am I thinking??? Why am going to kill one thing that I love the most? Personal friends of mine love visiting my site (Thank you so much from the deepest part of my soul). They say my blog is very ‘fun’ to browse and read. Some are surprised I even write poetry and consider me as an artist. My connection to this blog had been so real and killing this will be one great mistake. It may have started out of boredom but I made sure to share real life experiences of my travels and feelings. Besides, I did convince a few friends of mine to use WordPress and then I am gonna kill mine? For sure they will think I am one of the craziest lady they ever met. :)”
So now I need a “BLOG PUSH”. A push that will take me to higher limits in hopes of becoming a better blogger.
PUSH.PUSH.PUSH. As the quote above says, I will continue to look at the stars!
There are a lot of things I want to be thankful about. This time, I want to say how happy I am that I started blogging using WordPress. I have never felt so d*mn happy in my entire life. I know that I am not an experienced blogger and it takes a whole lot of courage and time to share the things I have in mind. 100% sure that I only have a few followers but it does not matter, blogging has never been this fun before, although no one gets to read all my posts, I feel excited when a person just hit the “like” button. As they say, THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE, Yes! WordPress + Blogging is one of them until the day I decide to buy a premium account (maybe if I have 10,000 followers, lol, just kidding). Sharing has never been this fun, plus I get to read and travel using a computer. Don’t you just love it when you get to see real pictures with real stories in them? Come on! Don’t be silly, I found it similar to time traveling. I get to see places I want to visit since I know I may not get to travel so far (can someone send me to Europe for free please?). This is a place where your race and color of skin does not matter. I do not find any hate in this place, everyone and every word is full of encouragement and positive ideas. These are the things that make the world go round. Technology can be used in a positive way and making international online friends is really amazing.
In the end of it all, having a WordPress account is such a blessing, it takes away my worries when I write (though I am not a writer, just a wanna be). Thank you Lord for the blogging experience, may I continue to grow until I become a famous blogger! ***wink wink wink***